Our candles are made of a soy-based wax that burns cleaner than traditional paraffin-wax candles. As such, our candles do not pollute the air or discolor walls and furniture. Soy candles also burn slower than traditional candles, last 50 percent longer, and reduce the risk of accidental burns because soy wax has a lower melting point than paraffin candles. In addition, our candles are GMO and stabilizer free.
You can feel good about burning our soy candles because they are made from renewable resources and are the safest option for the health of all, especially pregnant women, children, and pets. We have three wonderful scents to choose from:
- Water mint - Yoni poppin'
- White sage and lavender - Yoni love & healing
- Eucalyptus and peppermint - Detox me please
Candles are sold individually.
When the candle is burning, follow these important guidelines.
- Place it on a flat surface that:
- Is solid and stable.
- The heat from the candle cannot damage.
- Keep it away from:
- Flammable curtains, bedding, and other items.
- The reach of children and pets.
For best results, do not burn the candle for more than four hours. While our candles do burn clean, after four hours, they might start to produce soot and smoke.
Soy wax, natural fragrance
You will need a safe location to burn the candle.
To burn your candle safely, use the following directions.
When you light the candle for the first time, allow the wax to burn the edges of the glass.
Prior to lighting the candle for subsequent use, trim the burnt wick down to 1/4 inch.
When the candle is burning, keep it on a flat surface away from drafts, children, and pets.
- To prevent hot wax from splashing and causing accidental burns, extinguish the flame with the candle's metal lid or a candle snuffer.