V~STEAMING (YONI STEAMING)
What is V~Steaming (Yoni Steaming)?
Vaginal steaming is an old ancient remedy used to cleanse the yoni (vagina) and uterus by allowing warm water mixed with natural herbs (v-steam tea) to enter the walls of the yoni. This process is and has been used all around the world for years and is particularly used by holistic healers to provide health and wellness, relaxation and a source of energy. The v-steaming process is gentle, safe and known to be effective. V-steaming is used for women who suffer with severe cramps by decreasing them or even eliminating them all together. Also, women who suffer with infertility, pelvic pain and inflammatory, fibroids, PCOS, endometriosis, frequent yeast infections/bacterial vaginosis, odor due to increased bacteria, vaginal dryness, heavy bleeding while menstruating and to detoxify the body. V-steaming can also be used as a relaxation practice allowing stress to be relieve and energy created.
What herbs are in the V~Steam tea?
Artemisia argyi (Chinese mugwort), Safflower, Flos Rosae Rugosae, Lavender, Aloe, Dried Ginger
What are the steps to V-Steaming?
- Find a comfortable private place within your home like your bedroom, living room or restroom (using the toilet by placing the v-steam seat inside the toilet) grab something to drape yourself with i.e. large towel, sheet or sun dress.
- Boil 2 to 4 cups of purified water, pour warm water in the v-steam seat and add 1/4 cup of dry v-steam detox tea and let sit for 5+ minutes.
- Test the temperature prior to sitting by placing your hand 10 inches above the water to make sure it is not too hot and will be bearable for your Yoni. Please do not sit over boiling HOT water.
- Remove your panties, carefully sit on the seat and drape yourself waist down. Make sure you are warm while v-steaming so we suggest wearing a top and socks or slippers.
- You can sit as long as the water is warm and the steaming process is still taking place. Average time is about 25-30 minutes (Time varies due to the water temperature).
What should I know before V-Steaming?
It is not recommended you v-steam while on your menstrual cycle, bleeding, pregnant, breastfeeding or having hot flashes, if you recently had an insemination procedure done and experienced a recent miscarriage.
YONI DETOX PEARL
What is a yoni detox pearl?
A small circular ball made of herbs held together by mesh attached to a long string (similar to a tampon) that is inserted into the yoni.
What will I experience while detoxing my Yoni?
You may experience some odor, discharge-white and slimy, itching, burning, mucus discharge and vaginal skin cells.
Can I detox while I'm on my menstrual cycle?
No. Please wait 1-2 days after your menstrual cycle.
Can I have sex while detoxing my Yoni?
No. Do not have sex while the detox pearl is in your Yoni. Please make sure you are no longer discharging before having sexual intercourse.
Can I take a bath while detoxing my Yoni?
No. Please take a shower and avoid submerging your Yoni in water i.e. swimming pools, beach and hot tubs.
Wait, I'm experiencing some itching or burning in my Yoni area...what do I do?
You may feel itching or burning due to the toxins making its way out. If this is the case, please remove the detox pearl, dispose of it, wash your Yoni with warm water and rub 100% organic coconut oil on the outside. Continue this process daily until you no longer have these symptoms and proceed with inserting the next detox pearl.
What if I lose the string but the pearl is still in my Yoni?
Relax and breathe! Grab a mirror, remove your clothes, squat real low and push. Continue to push as though you are giving birth and the pearl comes out. This may take some time so DO NOT panic. Maybe try doing it while watching T.V. or on a social media (this should help ease your mind).
What is the white stuff that is coming out of my Yoni?
This is very normal and it is a good sign the detox is working. The discharge you are experiencing contains mucus, yeast and vaginal skin. It's purging girl!
How often can I detox my Yoni?
We recommend no more than three (3 pearls each) detoxes in a year unless you are detoxing for more than an overall cleanse.
When can I start my second detox?
It depends on when you started the first one and when your menstrual cycle starts. Refer to detoxing while on your menstrual cycle.
Can I drink alcohol while detoxing my Yoni?
Yes,but we highly recommend you drink as much water as possible while detoxing and possibly drinking an alkaline based water.
I've been peeing like crazy...is this normal?
Yes. In fact this is a good sign that your Yoni is detoxing...let it flow!!
Is cramping normal?
Yes. You may experience mild cramps very similar to the ones as though you are on your menstrual cycle.
Should I remove the pearl from the mesh for a better detox?
No. Please leave the pearl in the mesh for detoxing purposes. DO NOT REMOVE.
Can I use while I'm pregnant?
No. Please wait until after you have given birth and have been cleared by your doctor.
Can I use if I have an IUD?
No. Please wait until it has been removed.
Detox Pearl Ingredients
Detox Pearls (yoni pearls) are made up of several herbs that aid in releasing toxins, impurities, trauma in your womb and MORE.
One full detox contains THREE detox pearls.
Fructus Cnidii, Sophora Flavescens, Cortex Phellodendri, Bombyx Batryticatus, Leonurus, Frankincense, Myrrh, Peach Seed
- Wash your hands making sure no soap residue is present, remove the pearl from the sealed package and carefully pull the string from around the pearl.
- Lay down flat on your back, pull your knees close to your breast and open your legs.
- Take your longest finger and insert the pearl approximately 3 in. into your yoni
(make sure the string is always on the outside of your yoni)
- Wear a clean pantyliner throughout the detoxing process and several days afterwards.
Pearl #1 stays in for 24 hours (remove after 24 hrs)
Pearl #2 stays in for 48 hours (remove after 48 hrs)
Pearl #3 stays in for 24 hours (remove after 24 hrs)
Do Not Use:
*While pregnant or breastfeeding
*While on menstrual cycle (wait 3 days after the last day)