Yoni Detox Pearls
Yoni pearls are made up of a special combination of herbs that are designed to detoxify your womb.
One full detoxification (detox) kit contains three pearls.
Do not use if you are:
- Within three days after the last day of menstruation
If you have an intrauterine device (IUD), then:
- Do not use yoni pearls.
- Wait until the IUD is removed before using yoni pearls.
Avoid the following activities:
- Immersing in a bath (shower instead)
- Sexual intercourse
Total time to complete the detox procedure is approximately 96 hours.
Bombyx Batryticatus, Cortex Phellodendri, Frankincense, Fructus Cnidii, Leonurus, Myrrh, Peach Seed, and Sophora Flavescens
You will need:
- 2 (24-hour) pearls
- 1 (48-hour) pearl
- About a week’s supply of clean pantyliners
- A comfortable place to lie down
Wash the yoni area thoroughly.
Wash your hands and rinse them thoroughly, making sure to rinse off all soap residue.
Carefully pull the string from around the pearl so that it is free while remaining attached to the pearl.
Lie down flat on your back.
Pull your knees in towards your breasts.
Open your legs.
Using your longest finger, insert the pearl approximately three inches into your yoni, while ensuring the end of the string remains on the outside.
Resume an upright position.
Place a pantyliner in your underwear, and change it as needed, ensuring that you continue to wear a clean pantyliner throughout the process.
For each of the three pearls, retain and repeat Steps 1 to 9 as follows:
- Retain Pearl #1 for 24 hours and then remove it.
- Insert Pearl #2, retain it for 48 hours, and then remove it.
Insert Pearl #3, retain it for 24 hours, and then remove it.